Greetings to all,
Pisgah Inn is happy to announce we will be open again in 2021! There are a few changes from past years.
1. We will be open with limited capacity.
2. Though things will be different, the view and atmosphere will be the same or even better.
3. As of now, our country store, gift shop, our Grazing Deer Cafe (take out only) and our main dining room for lunch (by reservation only) will be open. Breakfast and Dinner are by reservation for hotel guests only. Due to rising costs, we are no longer offering free breakfasts, but we are keeping the hotel rates the same for the third year in a row.
4. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner will be served in the dining room by reservation only. You may reserve your meals up to a week in advance. Lunch is open to the public.
5. We have instituted all the safeguards required by the authorities and more. Safety and health for guests and employees are our primary concerns. Masks are required in the restaurant building whenever you are not seated at your table.
6. The Grazing Deer Cafe’ has a selection of fruit, yogurt, pastries, desserts, snacks, and picnic supplies.
7. Our housekeepers will not be entering your room during your stay. If you would like fresh towels, coffee, etc., just ask.
We want to tell you all of this because what we do not want is for you to be disappointed and surprised in a negative way.
We hope you still can come for a visit and we will do our best to give you a great memory and experience.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any comments or concerns.
Hope to see you all and stay healthy.
Head Honcho since 1979.