Greetings to all,
Pisgah Inn misses everyone and hopes things get back to normal soon. In the meantime, please be aware of the current “normal.”
1. We are open with limited services and limited capacity.
2. Though things will be different, the view and atmosphere will be the same or even better.
3. As of now, our country store, gift shop, and Grazing Deer Cafe (take out only) will be open.
4. Dinner will be served in the dining room for hotel guests only. Once you arrive, you can reserve your table for 5:00, 6:30, or 8:15. Meals will be charged to your room.
5. We have instituted all the safeguards required by the authorities and more. Safety and health for guests and employees are our primary concerns.
6. We all expect things to change. What is okay today may not be okay tomorrow.
7. We are relaxing many of our cancellation and reservation policies .
8. You can expect breakfast (continental style) to be delivered to your room or available for pick up.
9. Our housekeepers will not be entering your room during your stay. If you would like fresh towels, coffee, etc., just ask.
We want to tell you all of this because what we do not want is for you to be disappointed and surprised in a negative way.
We hope you still can come for a visit and we will do our best to give you a great memory and experience.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any comments or concerns.
Hope to see you all and stay healthy.
Head Honcho since 1979.