Greetings to all,
The Pisgah Inn will be open from April Through October in 2021. There are a few changes from past years.
- The dining room is operating at reduced capacity,with tables spaced well apart.
- Tables in the dining room can seat up to 4 guests. During the pandemic we will not be pushing tables together for large groups.
- We are open to the public for lunch by reservation only.
- Due to reduced capacity, Breakfast and Dinner are by reservation for hotel guests only at menu prices.
- The Grazing Deer Cafe’ is open every day.
- We have a selection of sandwiches, salads, pastries, desserts, snacks, and picnic supplies, as well as hot cooked take-out meals from the kitchen.
- Picnic tables are located throughout the property and at the Mt. Pisgah Picnic area near milepost 407.
- If possible, help us reduce crowds by selecting only one or two people from your group to enter the cafe, if possible.
- The hotel front desk is located in the Restaurant Building
- You may reserve up to two hotel rooms for your trip. We will be seating a maximum of 4 people per table.
- Our housekeepers will not be entering your room during your stay — they’ll knock on your door each morning to check on your needs.
- For your safety and ours, masks are required in all indoor public spaces. There are no exceptions.
- Park Service and county health department requirements allow masks to be removed once you are seated at your table in the dining room.
- Please be considerate of other guests, and avoid gathering along walkways and paths. If there are more than 6 people in your group, we recommend gathering along a hiking trail or at a parkway overlook, picnic area, or campground. Please check with the park service for group restriction policies.
We tell you all of this to be completely transparent. We want you to be surprised in a positive way. We look forward to your visit and we will do our best to give you a great memory and experience as safely as possible.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any comments or concerns.
Hope to see you all and stay healthy.