Greetings to all,
Pisgah Inn is happy to announce we are open again! There are a few changes from past years.
1. We are open with limited services and limited capacity.
2. Though things will be different, the view and atmosphere will be the same or even better.
3. As of now, our country store, gift shop, our Grazing Deer Cafe (take out only) and our main dining room for lunch and dinner (by reservation only) will be open. Breakfast is no longer being served in our dining room. We are now accepting reservations a full week in advance
4. Lunch and Dinner will be served in the dining room by reservation only and at designated seating times. For guests of the Inn, you may reserve your dinner upon arrival. You have preference of non-hotel guests. Meals will be charged to your room.
5. We have instituted all the safeguards required by the authorities and more. Safety and health for guests and employees are our primary concerns.
6. For guests staying overnight in the Inn, you can expect breakfast (continental style) to be delivered to your room or available for pick up.
7. Our housekeepers will not be entering your room during your stay. If you would like fresh towels, coffee, etc., just ask.
We want to tell you all of this because what we do not want is for you to be disappointed and surprised in a negative way.
We hope you still can come for a visit and we will do our best to give you a great memory and experience.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any comments or concerns.
Hope to see you all and stay healthy.
Head Honcho since 1979.