Before you fill out an application, please read the following urgent information:
- Please do not attach resumes to email correspondence as we do not open attachments.
- We are offering work from April through October only.
- Please apply only if you have proof (social security card and a valid driver's license or passport or birth certificate) of your eligibility to work legally in the United States.
- Please apply only if you can accept dormitory style housing, close quarters, limited privacy, and limited living space.
- Please apply only if you can commit to your contracted dates of employment
- Please apply only if you have no drug or alcohol related issues.
- Please apply only if you can put "guest service and satisfaction" ahead of your personal priorities (under all conditions)
- Please apply only if you can arrive at the Inn properly groomed and with good personal hygiene.
- Please apply if you enjoy being in a remote area, surrounded by mountains and forests.
- Please apply only if you want to be here, not because you have no where else to go.
- Please read our employee handbook
- We have limited employment for 16 and 17 year old applicants. These job openings are
all non hazardous positions. There are no dormitory spaces available for minors unless they have written parental approval. Applicants under 16 may from time to time be employed outside of school hours, for no more than 3 hours a day, 8 hours in a school week, no more than 8 hours on a non school day, with a limit of 40 hours in a non school week.